Escape Room Pittsburgh is looking for an outgoing and creative person to join our team of Game Masters! Escape Room Pittsburgh is the city’s first interactive, immersive puzzle game. Filled with riddles, gadgets, and mind tricks, the mysteries behind the Escape Room doors have challenged thousands of groups to use problem solving, creativity, and resourcefulness to beat the clock and escape!
As a Game Master you’ll be responsible for:
- Greeting and signing in guests
- Going over rules and instructions & answering guests’ questions
- Monitoring guests as they play through the escape game and providing them with helpful clues if needed
- Meeting the group after the game to congratulate their victory, (or help ease the burden of defeat,) and debriefing guests on the room
- Resetting the room efficiently and accurately for the next group of players and sanitizing rooms between groups
- Inspecting props/rooms for damages and fixing minor issues
- Answering phones and emails as needed
- Selling and taking inventory of merchandise
- Ensuring that all guest areas and escape rooms are kept clean
- Basic computer skills (training will be provided on our booking system)
- Effective verbal and written communication with staff and guests
- Must be available weekends
- Must be able to problem solve and use critical thinking
- Must be able to understand how each game/puzzle works and be able to explain it to guests in a concise manner.
- Ability to use basic tools (hammer, screwdriver, drill, etc)
*Special consideration will be given to candidates with experience in construction/carpentry and electrical work.
Compensation: $10 per hour
Part-Time: 15-20 hrs per week
Hours of Operation:
Weds -Thurs: 5pm – 11pm
Friday: 12p – 11pm
Sat-Sun:10am – 12am
Please email your resume to email@example.com.